Terms of Service
1. INTRODUCTIONWelcome to Modulo Software and ScheduleFiller.
Modulo Software Inc. ("Modulo Software", "we", "us","our") provides services and software that could save you time when preparing Letters of Assurance.
2. LEGAL AGREEMENTThese terms of service ("TOS") govern your use of our services, or websites (collectively, the "Service"). By using and accessing the Service, you agree to be bound by and comply with this TOS. Certain parts of the Service may require you to agree to additional terms or guidelines. You may not use the Service if you do not accept this TOS. For purposes of this TOS "you" shall mean either you as an individual or the entity on whose behalf you are accepting this TOS and who is afforded all rights and bound by all terms under the Agreement. You represent that you are authorized to accept this TOS and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by this TOS in its entirety, you may not attempt to use any Modulo Software services or products.
3. ACCEPTING THE TERMSIn order to use the Services, you must first agree to the TOS. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the TOS. You can accept the TOS by: (a) clicking to accept or agree to the TOS, where this option is made available to you by Modulo Software in the user interface for any Service; or (b) by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Modulo Software will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the TOS from that point onwards.
You may not use the Services and may not accept the TOS if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Modulo Software, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the Canada or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
4. ACCOUNT; MEMBER INFORMATIONYou represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. In order to use certain Services, you must provide certain information during the registration process ("Registration Data"). You agree that your Registration Data will always be accurate and current, which you can edit at any time by logging in to your account.
If you sign up for a premium for-pay Service, you will receive a password and account upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities and purchases that occur under your password or account.
6. FEEDBACK TO MODULO SOFTWAREBy submitting feedback, ideas, ratings, reviews, or suggestions ("Feedback") to Modulo Software, publicly through web pages (e.g. forums), or privately through customer service, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Feedback automatically becomes the property of Modulo Software without any obligation of Modulo Software to you; (b) your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party; (c) Modulo Software may use or disclose such Feedback for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Modulo Software may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development; and (e) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Modulo Software.
7. MEMBER CONDUCTYou agree to not use the Service to: (a) harm minors in any way; (b) impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (c) engage in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spamming" or "chain letters," or any other form of solicitation; (d) stalk or otherwise harass another; (e) transmit or make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (f) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service; or (g) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; You agree to not upload, post, or transmit or make available any Content that: (h) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (i) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information protected under nondisclosure agreements); or (j) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You will not access any of the Services (a) by any means other than through the interface that is provided, or (b) through any automated means (including use of bots, scripts or web crawlers). You will not override or circumvent any security components or violate any usage rules relating to the protection of materials or technology on the Service.
8. PROPRIETARY RIGHTSAll right, title and interest to the Service (which includes any Modulo Software content or materials made available via the Service, the Service's look and feel, the designs, service marks, trademarks and trade names displayed on the Service) are the property of Modulo Software, its affiliates, licensors or users, and are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not use, copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any right, of any part of the Service without the prior written consent of the respective owner. Unless otherwise agreed to in a separate agreement between Modulo Software and you, with respect to any software that we provide to you, Modulo Software grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use such software provided, for the sole purpose of enabling you to use the Service in the manner permitted by this TOS. You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the software or any part thereof. You may not assign or grant a sublicense of your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
9. THIRD PARTY CHARGESYou (and not Modulo Software) are solely responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the Service through an internet access or mobile access provider, or other third party.
10. NO RESALE OF SERVICEYou agree to only use the Service for the intended purpose, and not for any unintended use of the Service. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, frame, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service's websites.
11. ADVERTISEMENTS; ANNOUNCEMENTSThe Service may display advertisements or announcements. In consideration for Modulo Software granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Modulo Software may place such advertising or announcements on the Service.
12. INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify and hold Modulo Software Inc and its affiliates, members, officers, agents, directors, employees, partners, shareholders, licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of this TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
13. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICEWe reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that Modulo Software shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
14. LINKSThe Service or third parties may provide links to other websites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MODULO SOFTWARE INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) Modulo and its affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements; or (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
(c) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
(d) Under no circumstances will Modulo Software be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.